Getting everything from one place to another is a large task. Whether you are moving down the street or across the country we are here to help you out. We can help with any type of move including:
- Business move/Office moving – could include a large corporate office, school, or even a home office.
- Home move – This is moving the entirety of any residence.
- Assisted Living – If you or a loved one is going into an Independent living facility or assisted living facility, Copperstate Moving is highly dedicated to make your transition as smooth as possible.
- Move one item (custom) – Movers can move one item of choice to be transported elsewhere.
- In House Move – Movers move large pieces from room to room as requested.
This is our most common service; “Local” is defined differently by each state and is usually based on the distance of the move. We offer a full line of home moving and home packaging services. We move apartments, homes, and everything in between – from very small to very large.
An instrastate move is a long-distance move within a state; what is considered a long distance varies from state to state. The movers who initially pick up your items are the same movers throughout all the way to unloading.
This is an out-of-state or long distance more. Our movers who pick up your items are the same movers who stay with your belongings throughout the move, all the way to unloading – whether you’re moving across the state or cross-country.